My Wonderful Blessed Life

My Wonderful Blessed Life

Wednesday, March 4, 2015

~Your Carriage Awaits~

Like I said in my Christmas post, Warren got me a hour-long private carriage ride/tour in Savannah. We decided to go ahead and take the carriage ride the Saturday night after Christmas so we could still see some Christmas lights! It was a chilly night, but we were able to bundle up and enjoy the crisp night air and gorgeous scenery!


We had a great time! What a great gift! Here are some photos that were taken during the tour! Savannah is such a pretty city!





Thank you to my sweet hubby for suprising me with this! It was an amazing night and experience...to be a tourist in your own city! Thank you for also being the photographer...it looks like we don't have any pictures of you! We had our hands full :) Bowdre had so much fun too! She didn't cry once!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment