My Wonderful Blessed Life

My Wonderful Blessed Life

Wednesday, March 4, 2015

~Santa has made the stop on Winchester Drive~


This Christmas season has been one I will never forget! Time with my family and seeing Christmas through the eyes of my child is something I will always remember and look forward to each year! Even though Bowdre was only 5 months, the look on her face when she walked into the living room was unforgettable...it was probably more of a confused look, but still super cute! She must have been a good girl for the past 5 months, because he sure brought her lots and lots of goodies!!





He brought her a lounge chair with her name on it!!


And a jungle themed bouncer that she absolutely loves! It makes lots and lots of noise, so Mommy and Daddy want to thank Santa for this sweet gift ;)  



He also brought her lots of other toys, books, clothes, and some fun bath toys too! But mostly, she was interested in the jumper...of course! IT MAKES NOISE!!
Of course we had to see if Santa liked his Ooey Gooey Butter Cake that Bowdre and I made for him on Christmas Eve...he did!!! he did!!! And, he left a special gift and note for Bowdre! How sweet! Next year, we will make sure to leave some food for the reindeer though...Mommy bad!  

After all of the fun seeing what Santa had brought it was time for Mommy and Daddy to exchange gifts!  It was time to dive into the gifts under the tree! 

It was so fun and special! Here are some of the gifts we got from each other. I got Warren a Christian book for dads...

a couple of shirts (creative, I know)...
a new pair of Sperry's...  

some LED lights for the boat...

and a new duffle bag from Bass Pro Shop that he has been eying for years...he was soooo excited!! 


Warren and Bowdre got me the baby bullet steamer (whoo hoo for making your own baby food, I highly recommend it)...

a baby carrier...

and a NEW IPAD!!! I was super excited...

What an awesome hubby! Then after all of the excitement for opening gifts, it was time to exchange Christmas ornaments. If you have read my blog, you know that Warren and I collect Christmas ornaments from places we visit and we also exchange ornaments each year for Christmas. It's my favorite part of Christmas morning, because I know how much thought goes into buying the ornaments for each other each year! This year, I decided to get Warren one of his family! I think he loved it!

Warren got me this ornament which is a...
picture of a horse drawn carriage in downtown Savannah. It was beautiful, but what was so sweet is that it had a note attached with a sweet Christmas card and a hand-written note from Warren. The note said lots and lots of sweet stuff that I'm sure you don't want to hear, but it also said that this card was also to a private horse drawn carriage ride and tour for the 3 of us in downtown Savannah! I have wanted to do a carriage ride for years...I thought it was the best gift anyone could have given me! I cried...  
Ok...I can't help it! Anyway, what a special moment. Wait...I'm tearing up now. I better stop! Lots more to talk about. Elle' definitely enjoyed her Christmas morning too!  




Elle' got a new bed...


a new collar, lots of treats, and her favorite kind of toy! She loved all her presents!
But mostly, I think she considers Bowdre her Christmas present this year! I have never seen a dog who loves a baby as much as Elle' loves Bowdre! We are certainly blessed with two wonderful babies! Here is Elle' trying to kiss Bowdre!  

We had a wonderful morning opening presents, playing, and spending time together as a family of 4! Here are some other pictures from Christmas morning!



We hope you and your family had a wonderful Christmas! The one part that isn't so fun is ALL the cleanup!
Before...

After...but it was totally worth it!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment