My Wonderful Blessed Life

My Wonderful Blessed Life

Wednesday, March 4, 2015

~Christmas Day Fun with Family~


Once we had celebrated Christmas morning at our house, we headed to Quinney Oaks to celebrate Christmas with my family! It was so much fun! Everyone got wayyy to much stuff!


Each year one of the most difficult things is trying to figure out what Warren and I should get everyone, but I had really fun choosing this year. I really tried to think of things that people wanted and would actually use!


We got my dad some iTunes and BoneFish gift cards...and a University of Georgia Christmas ornament! I really think my dad thinks his gift this year is Bowdre! They are seriously best friends!   

Mom got a cocktail table for the business...
Mark got some a Longhorn's giftcard and a candy dispenser for his office...  

Nana got some books and pictures...
I think what they were most excited about were the gifts that we got all 3 of them (my mom, dad, and Nana). We got them a canvas of Bowdre and a new Christmas ornament for their tree (they collect ornaments too)!  


It was so great seeing the joy on my family's faces after opening the gifts we got them this year. One of my favorite things about Christmas...giving! But, I have to say, I do enjoy receiving too (I mean, come on, who doesn't?) Santa didn't leave us out! Warren got a hedge trimmer and I got a new lap top!! We must have been good this year!  

Bowdre also got lots of presents too. My family was really thoughtful with her gifts this year! My parents and Mark got her her first silver teething ring and ornament that was silver booties! Beautiful! Nana got her her first set of real pearls! They are stunning! She couldn't really play with those gifts, but she got some other noise-makers too!  



My uncle Burt (Bowdre's great-uncle) absolutely loves Bowdre. He comes by to see her all the time, and we were so happy he decided to spend Christmas with us this year! Bowdre loves him!

He got Bowdre a super fun and special gift! Bowdre absolutely loved it...and it was wrapped in fun Frozen paper...Go Uncle Burt!!

You can tell how much she enjoyed playing in this! She was amazed!!



Although there are lots of gifts exchanged and fun opening presents, my family really does cherish the time together. We have always been a close family, and I'm so happy that Bowdre is now a part of it. I think everyone agrees that Bowdre is the best Christmas gift anyone could hope for! She brings such joy into everything! We spent the day hanging out together, napping, eating, and watching White Christmas. It was a special day and a special Christmas!




The Clements' family wishes you a Merry Christmas!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment