My Wonderful Blessed Life

My Wonderful Blessed Life

Monday, March 30, 2015

~Easter Bunny Fiasco~

Warren and I decided to take Bowdre to see the Easter Bunny yesterday afternoon. Since she loved visiting Santa and Mrs. Claus a few months back, we knew she would just LOVE the Easter Bunny. She looked adorable in her purple bunny bubble and matching hairbow! We headed to Bass Pro. Guess what? We missed the (FREE) Bass Pro Bunny by 30 minutes...of course! We knew we wouldn't get a chance this week or next weekend, as our schedule is rather nuts Easter Weekend. So we decided to just go for it and see the Savannah Mall Easter Bunny, knowing she would love that bunny just as much. We get there, and of course if you want any pictures at all, you have to pay almost 30 bucks...RIP OFF. But since it was her 1st Easter, and I HAD to have the picture, we decided to cough up and pay it. We put Bowdre in the Easter Bunny's lap...and that's all she wrote. DISASTER! She kicked and screamed and kicked and screamed. WOW! Definitely didn't see this coming. So of course, out of all of the pictures we got for $30, not a one...NOT A ONE...was her smiling. That being said, I would like to apologize to the Easter Bunny, as I'm sure you lost some of your hearing yesterday. I of course got the package with the digital downloads, but because computers and technology hate me sometimes, I can't get them to turn the right way. Here are a few of the pics from yesterday (just turn your head and you can see).

Maybe next year will be better...hey, there's always hope!














No comments:

Post a Comment