My Wonderful Blessed Life

My Wonderful Blessed Life

Wednesday, March 4, 2015

~Dear Bowdre-5 Months Old~


Dear Bowdre,


You are such a ball of energy that it's hard to keep up with you. You are almost completely sitting up, you are talking up a storm (well...cooing and gooing), and on 12/12/14 you rolled over for the first time! You love smiling and are the most curious baby I have ever seen. When people hold you, you HAVE to be facing out so that you can see everything! You love reaching for things, watching Curious George (I think the Man in the Yellow Hat fascinates you), being held, and chewing on anything you can get your hands on (your poor gums hurt). At your 4 month appointment on December 3rd, they said you were such a happy and healthy baby...and that you LOVE to eat! You are doing so well developmentally!   

It's been a busy month, and we have been having so much fun! You celebrated your First Thanksgiving!

Tried food (well...rice cereal) for the first time...it wasn't super successful and you didn't really like it, so we decided to wait and try again in another month!

You met Santa and Mrs. Claus!!


You helped Mommy celebrate her 28th birthday! My greatest birthday gift in the world is you! I'm so glad you are here sweet girl and I have you to celebrate with this year!

And you attended your very first family reunion! You have been quite busy little one! 5 Months surely has flown by so fast but your daddy and I have enjoyed every single minute!


Here are a few more of my favorite photos during this month! We love you so much our sweet baby. You continue to fascinate us more each and every day! 









Love,
Mommy and Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment