My Wonderful Blessed Life

My Wonderful Blessed Life

Tuesday, February 24, 2015

~Work Baby Shower~



What's really difficult about starting a new job is hoping that you connect with the new people you are working with! I'm very fortunate here at Armstrong that I work with some really great and thoughtful people! 2 of my co-workers, Kaitlyn and Katherine, decided that they wanted to throw Jamie (another coworker that is also pregnant with a precious baby girl-due in November) and I a baby shower! It was so sweet of them to plan this for us, and it was a really fun time! We stocked up on diapers and had great food and social time together with the rest of the Advancement, Alumni, and Marketing staff. Thank you so much! I am really appreciative and blessed to have such caring coworkers and friends!




No comments:

Post a Comment