My Wonderful Blessed Life

My Wonderful Blessed Life

Thursday, February 26, 2015

~Day 17~



Day 17- November 17, 2014

Today, I am thankful for those who help to keep Bowdre for us during the week so that I can work, and so Bowdre can stay home! I am so thankful to my mom, who comes every Monday morning really early to pick Bowdre up to take her back to Millen, and then usually comes back another full day to keep her at our house. She takes such good care of Bowdre and Bowdre loves loves loves her Gammy. I am thankful for my dad who just enjoys spending time with Bowdre and taking her on golf-cart rides! He also comes with my mom every Tuesday night to bring her back to Savannah! I am thankful for my Nana who helps with it all. She watches Bowdre when Mom needs to run to town or while Mom and James are working outside. Bowdre loves snuggling up to Nana to take a nap! I am also thankful for McKall, who is an amazing college student that came into our lives a couple of weeks ago! She keeps Bowdre for us at least one day a week, and Bowdre really enjoys spending time with her!

I really appreciate all that each of you do. It's nice to not have to worry about Bowdre all day long while I'm trying to work! I am extremely thankful to each of you and what you do for our little family!

No comments:

Post a Comment