My Wonderful Blessed Life

My Wonderful Blessed Life

Thursday, February 26, 2015

~Day 14~



Day 14- November 14, 2014

Today, I am thankful for my co-workers Jamie Raynor and Kaitlyn Slate. When I came to Armstrong from Georgia Southern back in January of this year, I was sad because I was leaving behind so many co-workers that had become some of my dearest friends. My first day here in my new job, Kaitlyn and Jamie immediately welcomed me with open arms and the rest is history. They have become some of my closest friends and confidants. I love talking to them every day and getting to know them even better! I am certainly blessed to have them in my life! Jamie and I actually had our daughters just a few months apart...I know they will become great friends too!!


No comments:

Post a Comment