My Wonderful Blessed Life

My Wonderful Blessed Life

Wednesday, February 25, 2015

~The Nursery~


Our nursery project started shortly after we found out we were pregnant with a sweet girl. My family really pitched in and helped us with this project, especially when sweet Bowdre came early! There was still lots to do, and my parents and Nana and my sweet sweet hubby made sure that it all got done! It turned out to be so beautiful!

My dad painted the room a beautiful pink...

After the painting was done, we had to start moving some clothes in...

And put the crib together...

And the spa tub too!
Warren and I also found some awesome pink marble top end tables! I absolutely love them! 

And the hand-blown glass lamps that were a gift from my mom and nana!

Here is the changing table/dresser that we bought and Warren re-finished and painted (it was originally black). He put so much time and effort into this piece of furniture! And it turned out great! It has so much storage and is perfect for her room! On top are the figureens from my Granddaddy's house.

 And the chair my Nana had recovered for us in the most fabulous fabric...
 And the beautiful drapery that my Mom had made...
 Here are a few more pictures! This room is definitely fit for a princess!!


The dollhouse my parents made for me! Passing it down to Bowdre!




 

No comments:

Post a Comment