My Wonderful Blessed Life

My Wonderful Blessed Life

Wednesday, February 25, 2015

~Dear Bowdre-1 Month~

Dear Bowdre,

You have brought so much joy to our lives. I never thought I could feel a love like this. You are so special, and we are so thankful and blessed that God chose us to be your parents. We can tell already that you are going to have a one-of-a-kind personality. You have so much of both of us in you. You love to swing in your swing, be held, and you love staring at the fan! You did great during your newborn pictures (oh yeah...except for projectile pooping all over my dress). You are going to be such a strong, determined and outgoing little girl! We love you sweet girl. Here are a few of our favorite pictures during your first month!   

Mommy and Daddy










No comments:

Post a Comment