My Wonderful Blessed Life

My Wonderful Blessed Life

Thursday, February 26, 2015

~Day 28~



Day 28- November 28, 2014

Today, I am thankful for the changing of the seasons. My absolute favorite season is probably winter. I love cold weather with heavy coats, hot chocolate, cozy fires, and of course the Christmas season! I do love that our Heavenly Father gave us 4 awesome seasons during the year. You know why I love winter...but I also love the spring for it's rainy weather,beautiful flowers, and Easter. I love the summer for beach weather, boat rides, family vacations, and now for my little one's birthday! I love the fall for the changing colors, beautiful leaves and trees, fall festivals, Halloween and of course Thanksgiving! I love the different times of year and all that it brings!

No comments:

Post a Comment