My Wonderful Blessed Life

My Wonderful Blessed Life

Thursday, February 26, 2015

~Happy Halloween~


For Bowdre's 1st Halloween, she dressed up as a flapper (you've already seen that adorable photo). Because of mother's instinct, I knew that she might be a bit difficult on Halloween night in her costume, so some of her 3 month photos were taken in the costume...

ADORABLE!!!

But on Halloween night, I tried to get her dressed up anyway in the costume. She didn't really like that, but we tried anyway! We got several photos before she had had enough. We ended up getting her in her PJ's and going over to our neighbor's Halloween social! We had a great time, and Bowdre really enjoyed herself too!  



  I think next year will be a bit easier...hopefully!! Happy Halloween everyone, or at least I hope so!  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment