My Wonderful Blessed Life

My Wonderful Blessed Life

Tuesday, February 24, 2015

~Celebrating Miss Bowdre~



On June 22, 2014, my dear friends planned a baby shower to celebrate the upcoming arrival of Bowdre Victoria Clements! The hosts were my dear friends, Leigh Anne DiVito, Cassie DeFeo, and Warren's aunt Joan Moses! It took place at Leigh Anne's beautiful home in Pooler, and it couldn't have been a more perfect day and shower! It is certainly a day I will remember forever! I had a great time celebrating, chatting with friends, eating yummy southern food, and just celebrating the upcoming arrival of my daughter! Here is a picture with me and the gorgeous 3 hosts!
Cassie, LA and Aunt Joan
The decorations were absolutely adorable!

 

And...the food was amazing! The menu consisted of some of my very favorites! Different flavored cupcakes, chicken salad tarts, tomato sandwiches, cheese straws, and lemonade and sweet tea! I mean how can you go wrong with all of that yummy food?

As party favors, they gave away hand soap in mason jars...how unique! It was set up on a beautiful table with pictures of Warren and I when we were little!

 

One of my favorite things had to be the guest book that Leigh Anne created for Bowdre! Each person got to give their wishes to Bowdre and then Leigh Anne formed them in this neat frame! It's definitely something I will always cherish!




 I really appreciate the thought and preparation that went into this shower! It was so much fun and Bowdre was definitely showered with lots of love and gifts!
The basket that LA and her mom made me!


The best part of any shower is getting to spend time with friends and family and catching up! Here are a few photos that I captured that day!
Me with Alicia!

They made the trip from Atlanta...meant so much to me!!

Me and Natalie!

Me and Olivia!

Me and Kim (who is also expecting too)

Me with the 2 proud grandma's!

Me and Aunt Joan!

Me and my bestie!
Me and Cassie!

4 generations in one picture!

Me and my Nana


This was such a special day and one I will never forget!



No comments:

Post a Comment