My Wonderful Blessed Life

My Wonderful Blessed Life

Monday, May 11, 2015

~Mother's Day~

Happy Mother's Day to my mom who amazes me every day with all that she does for all of us! She manages to be the world's best mom, Gammie, and wife, while also running a successful business...I don't know how she manages to do it all, but I have to say that I don't know what I would do without her. She is so giving and always goes above and beyond to help us. I'm so blessed to have her as my mom!

 Happy Mother's Day in Heaven to my Nana! I can't believe you aren't here on Earth anymore, but you are in a far better place celebrating with your mother this year. You are missed today and everyday. You taught all of us the true meaning of a loving Godly mother.

I could and would not be the mom I am without the guidance and love of these 2 women! There are no words to describe my love and appreciation for them!


The picture below is the exact moment my life changed forever! I don't know what I did to deserve such a wonderful blessing, but I thank God for this gift each and every day! She is the light of my life, and I'm so blessed and grateful to be celebrating my first Mother's Day this year! I won't always do everything right, but I will strive to be the best mom I can be, and thankfully, I have such wonderful role models who have taught me how to be a loving Godly mother and wife! Thank you Lord for giving me the opportunity to celebrate Mother's Day not only on Sunday, but to celebrate being a mom...Bowdre's mom...every single day of my life! I am blessed beyond measure!



No comments:

Post a Comment