My Wonderful Blessed Life

My Wonderful Blessed Life

Thursday, May 21, 2015

~3rd Anniversary Celebration~

Last night, Warren and I went to the fabulous Pearl's Saltwater Grille for our 3rd Anniversary celebration dinner! My parents had Bowdre for the night, so we thought we would go have a nice dinner. We usually take Bowdre with us pretty much every where we go, and she does great at restaurants, for the most part...but we now tend to go to restaurants that are a bit more casual, since Bowdre likes to play and babble alot. Warren and I were talking last night and seriously couldn't remember the last time we actually went on a date to a "nicer" restaurant. We decided it was New Year's Eve in Hilton Head. WOW. So we thought we would definitely make the most of this opportunity, and 3 years of being married is a great reason to celebrate!

Of course deciding where to go in Savannah is always a challenge because there are so many good choices. When I was working at Armstrong during Christmas, I held the Alumni Board Holiday Party at Pearl's. It was just hors d'oeuvres, but the food looked absolutely delicious. While I was at the party, I signed up for their mailing list. A few days ago, I received a "free appetizer" from Pearl's for our anniversary, and I thought, well that settles that, we will go there! Warren had been to Pearl's several years ago when it was a different name, so he said he would like to try it again too.


The view is absolutely beautiful!
The food was amazingly delicious!
Bread/hush puppies

Crab and Spinach Dip appetizer

My Shrimp and Grits...Amazing!

Warren's Parmesan and Panko Encrusted Grouper with Lump Crab Meat, Grilled Aspargus, and Roasted Orzo
But the company is what was the best part about the night! Warren, I'm so happy to be married to you! I love you very much! Happy Anniversary my love!
Love him!






No comments:

Post a Comment