My Wonderful Blessed Life

My Wonderful Blessed Life

Tuesday, May 19, 2015

~Happy 3rd Anniversary~

It seems just like yesterday that Warren and I were getting married. It's really hard to believe that 3 years have already gone by. I don't think I could even come close to putting into words what Warren means to me and our family. He is a loving husband, my best friend, and the most awesome daddy to Bowdre and Elle'. It's been so great to watch Warren transition from a college student, to a married man, to now a father. I love looking back over the past 3 years and think about all of the things as a couple that we have been through and accomplished. Our first home, new jobs, and the best of all parenthood. It definitely hasn't always been easy, and we have had our fair share of bumps in the road, but we always come out on top, because we put God first! I am so blessed and honored that Warren chose me to go through life with. Looking forward to many more years and memories babe! I love you so much!









No comments:

Post a Comment