My Wonderful Blessed Life

My Wonderful Blessed Life

Monday, May 11, 2015

~Mother's Day 2015~

My very first Mother's Day...it was such a wonderful day! Like I said in my previous post, I feel so blessed to be Bowdre's mom, and there was nothing I would rather do than spend the day with Warren, Bowdre and Elle! We got up early (well...that's pretty typical when a 9 month old is in the house), had breakfast, and then Warren and Bowdre suprised me with the sweetest cards and this wonderful gift...2 of my favorite pictures from Bowdre's 6 month session on canvases! I love them!
Afterwards, we headed to Church together! It was so great standing up for the first time and being recognized as a Mom...first timer!!

After Church, we headed home to re-group and headed out to Tybee where we had lunch at Bernie's!
We were planning on going to the beach for a little while after lunch, but as we were walking to the beach, we decided that it was just too hot for Bowdre out there...so we decided to head home and come up with another plan. Of course, a boat ride seemed like a great idea. We waited a little while so it wasn't so hot, and headed out for a nice evening boat ride...it was so great! We road around, took in the nice breeze, soaked up the last bit of the day's sun, and looked for dolphins! Everyone had a great time! There's something about being out on the water at that time of day that just soothes the soul! I loved every minute of it! Once we realized it was Bowdre's bed time, we figured we better head in. When you live in 2 places, Sunday night becomes prep and pack night...so while I bathed Bowdre and put her to bed and began my Sunday night pack/fold laundry routine...Warren washed and put up the boat. We did finally have dinner together, which was really nice! My 1st Mother's Day was great! Here are a few pictures from our boat ride!






Happy Mother's Day to all the Mommies out there! I hope you had a wonderful day!


No comments:

Post a Comment