My Wonderful Blessed Life

My Wonderful Blessed Life

Monday, August 3, 2015

~Happy 1st Birthday Bowdre~

It's hard to believe that our sweet baby turned one over a week ago on July 23rd. As you can tell, I'm a little behind on my blogging, but things have been super crazy busy for our little family lately, and I can't wait to tell you all about it!

Bowdre got up early on her birthday and was ready for the Birthday Breakfast of Champions...cheerios, graham crackers, oatmeal and bananas!
Happy Birthday to Me!
Unfortunately, I had to head to work, but I know Bowdre had a great morning with Gammy and Mrs. Sharon! Thankfully, I had to work in Swainsboro that afternoon, which put me getting off a little early, so I was able to come home and have some pool time with the birthday girl!





She had so much fun! She loves being outside and she loves the pool, so what a better way to spend your birthday than doing both! After we got all cleaned up from our pool time, we all headed to eat at Camino Real in Waynesboro. Bowdre loves beans and rice, so this was the perfect birthday dinner for our princess!




I'm so glad we all got to celebrate your birthday together, and it wouldn't be a birthday celebration without yummy birthday cake!



Yumm!!

I hope you had a wonderful 1st birthday! We look forward to seeing all that you do! We love you sweet girl!
Happy Birthday to You!
Happy Birthday to You!
Happy Birthday Sweet Bowdre!
Happy Birthday to You!




No comments:

Post a Comment