My Wonderful Blessed Life

My Wonderful Blessed Life

Wednesday, August 12, 2015

~Bowdre's 1st Week at School~

Somehow, we all made it through Bowdre's first week of school. She had so much fun and did great each day! She played, learned, napped, ate, and everything else along with it! She made friends, and loves her teachers! Each child has their own cubby and chair that has their name and picture on it, as well as a picture of their family on the wall. I just love the family Christian environment. They pray and worship God each and every day, and that is something that is so important to us.

Warren and I are so excited that Bowdre loves it at FUMC! Here is her first take-home project! My heart be still!
Bowdre is going to learning about circles next week...so until then!


No comments:

Post a Comment