My Wonderful Blessed Life

My Wonderful Blessed Life

Wednesday, October 28, 2015

~The Past Year~

In one years time: we welcomed our sweet baby gift from God, Warren took a new career path and opportunity, we moved to Millen part time, lost my beloved Nana, I accepted a job in Statesboro, we sold the home we loved in Savannah, moved to Millen full time, I finished my French classes, accepted the job of my dreams, we found out that we are going to be godparents, and now, we are officially homeowners and residents of Bulloch County once again! This closing day has brought me so much reflection on the past year! It's been one of the best and hardest years of my life! So grateful for my family and friends that have been there every step of the way! Some of life's hardest decisions are blessings in disguise! We are so blessed and excited about the road ahead! Let the renovations begin!!!

This was my facebook post on closing day. These words are so true. Warren and I have been through so many challenges this year, but ones that ultimately led us to where we are now! We are so excited about the future and are grateful for our past! 

No comments:

Post a Comment