My Wonderful Blessed Life

My Wonderful Blessed Life

Wednesday, October 28, 2015

~Peaceful Day~

"I declare after all there is no enjoyment like reading! How much sooner one tires of anything than of a book! When I have a house of my own, I shall be miserable if I have not an excellent library"
-Jane Austen, Pride and Prejudice 
 
“A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies, said Jojen. The man who never reads lives only one.” 
-George R.R. Martin, A Dance with Dragons

"Books are the quietest and most constant of friends; they are the most accessible and wisest of counselors, and the most patient of teachers."
-Charles William Eliot

"Let us read, and let us dance; these two amusements will never do any harm to the world."
-Voltaire
This was my Tuesday view a couple of weeks ago, and I can't even begin to tell you how much it was needed. I love reading, but rarely get time to do it anymore. There is nothing like a good book, a great view, and awesome company! Blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment