My Wonderful Blessed Life

My Wonderful Blessed Life

Tuesday, April 28, 2015

~My Sweet New Ride~

So for those of you that know me or at least read my blog, then you know that our car shopping experience has been just that...an experience. After ordering a car from a dealership in Statesboro, and it turning out the be the wrong car...I seriously debated whether or not it was the right time to get a car. I'm so glad that Warren kept searching and found the most wonderful Toyota dealership on the planet...Stokes Brown Toyota of Beaufort! They are seriously wonderful. From dealing with our requests and special orders, to actually ordering the car, to showing us everything about the car when it came in...it was the best experience! The people there are so considerate and caring, and as long as I drive a Toyota, I will never shop anywhere else!

It was hard turning in the keys to my Pathfinder baby! I've had this car since I turned 16. So 12 1/2 years and 200,000 + miles later, it was time to move on! So many memories made in that car. It was the car that my parents bought me, the car that I drove to college in, and the car that brought my baby home from the hospital. It has seen a lot, and I'm so grateful for the wonderful reliable car that it has been to me. It is definitely the end of an era.

Now...about my new car! I absolutely love love love it! We ended up going with a Limited 2015 Toyota 4Runner. We had to order it, due to some upgrades we wanted. We wanted the 3rd row option, the running boards, remote start, and DVD players in the headrests. Yeah...you heard me! Isn't that so cool? But to make it even cooler, the DVD players are actually tablets that can come out, so you basically can sit in the back and watch a movie, or use it as an ipad and play on facebook or even skype! I thought that was the neatest thing by far! So due to all of that, it took a few weeks to get the car, but finally Saturday rolled around, and we headed to Beaufort to pick up our new ride! Here are a few pictures! I have to say, they have come a long way on cars in 12 1/2 years. If I drive this car for 12 1/2 years, I'm sure flying cars will be invented by then!






I am very blessed to have had 2 wonderful cars! So thank you to my parents who bought me by first car love...and my wonderful hubby who bought me this new one!

No comments:

Post a Comment