My Wonderful Blessed Life

My Wonderful Blessed Life

Friday, February 26, 2016

~Cassie and Brandon Moving~

I've talked about my sweet friends, Cassie and Brandon, several times on my blog. They are such dear friends of ours and have been for several years now. We were in each other's weddings, and have been there for each other for all the good, the bad, and the ugly!

They have lived in Statesboro and actually just bought a house here a little over a year ago. Cassie was a dietitian at the hospital here, and Brandon was the Director of Physical Therapy here at the hospital as well.

Not long ago, Cassie had an opportunity to move to another job within the same company in Brunswick. To be honest, I didn't actually think they would move, so I didn't put much thought into it. They are HUGE Georgia Southern fans, and I would argue some of the best tailgaters in the world...I just didn't think they would leave; however, they felt that once Cassie got this job that it was the best opportunity for them. So they packed up, are selling their house, and moved to St. Simons! I'm so proud of them for taking this move, even though it's devastating for me...I mean, we just moved back!!!

I'm going to miss seeing them so much, but hey, St. Simons isn't that far away...and who would turn down any opportunity to go to the beach?! Not me!

Here is our last dinner out in the boro a few weeks ago! Boy, do I miss them so!

No comments:

Post a Comment