My Wonderful Blessed Life

My Wonderful Blessed Life

Monday, February 8, 2016

~Bowdre is 17 months, December 23, 2015~

Dear Bowdre,

I'm a little behind on blogging...but things have been so busy these past few months, and you haven't stopped growing one bit! You love to talk, eat, sleep, run, play, jump, dance, read, and soo much more. We celebrated Thanksgiving and are about to go into Christmas in our new house.

I have to say one of the things that has amazed me the most is how well you have adapted to our crazy life in 2015. 3 houses, moving, long car rides, constant change, living with Gammy and Pop...it's definitely been crazy, but you have been such a strong and happy girl, and I can't even begin to tell you how happy that has made Dad and I.

We are so thankful for you and love you so much!

Love, Mom and Dad!



No comments:

Post a Comment