My Wonderful Blessed Life

My Wonderful Blessed Life

Monday, September 21, 2015

~Southern Women Girls Night Out~

Southern Women events are through the Georgia Southern Alumni Association. Cassie invited me to go to the Southern Women's Night Out a few weeks ago, and boy did we have a good time. The night started with dinner at 40 East Grille, a restaurant in downtown Statesboro. Cassie and I both opted for salads, but they were delicious. Cassie got a chicken salad that had strawberries and a balsamic glaze. I got a blue cheese wedge salad with chicken. Yumm.

After dinner, we went next door to a locally owned pottery/paint shop. There was wine and yummy desserts to enjoy while painting on canvas. For those of you that know me well, you know that I lack creativity as well as any artistic talent. Basically, I can't draw a stick person straight.

They had the lines drawn for you, and the paint and brushes ready for your to create your masterpiece. So it begins...


After an hour of so, I had my masterpiece created!
I think I'm definitely a Van Gough in the making. Yeah right!! Hey, at least we had a blast in the process. I love Cassie so much, and we always ALWAYS have a blast being together! Can't wait to do it again soon!
Here is my painting on my bookshelf at work!
Ladies and gentleman...get your autographs now!



No comments:

Post a Comment