My Wonderful Blessed Life

My Wonderful Blessed Life

Monday, September 28, 2015

~Bowdre's 1st Tailgate & GSU Football Game~

Cassie and Brandon DeFeo, some of our dear friends, love them some GSU football, and especially tailgating. One of my favorite things to do is tailgate with them...they go all out! RV spot, golf-cart, great food, and of course the top-notch company. It's a one-of-a-kind experience. For GSU's first home game, we all got together to tailgate. Although the weather was rather crappy, we still had such a fun day.



Apparently, I didn't get the guys in any picture...oh well! Cassie's aunt and uncle, and some family friends of our, have box seats, so they offered seats for Bowdre and I if we stuck around for the game. Box seats? Who would pass that up?







We had a great time at the game! As we were looking out the window...look who we caught a glimpse of??
The Simpsons!! I so love them! It's safe to say that Bowdre had a wonderful one-of-a-kind first tailgate and football game experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment