My Wonderful Blessed Life

My Wonderful Blessed Life

Friday, December 4, 2015

~UGA vs. GSU 2015~

I decided to tag along with our friends Cassie and Brandon, who are super duper GSU fans and tailgating pros, to the GSU vs. UGA in Athens a few weekends ago. Warren decided to sit this one out due to working on the house and trying to get that finished up, and mom and dad kept Bowdre for us. I was super excited to go back to Athens, especially since I have so many wonderful memories there with my parents going to UGA games. However, since I was with Super Fan #1 and #2, I decided I would root for my alma mater and employer, GSU. We left the DeFeo residence and headed to pick up Cassie's sister and brother-in-law, Tiffany and Doug, in Milledgeville before hitting the road to Athens.
Athens, as usual, was bustling with fans of all kinds. It was pretty much a nightmare trying to figure out somewhere to park and tailgate and didn't leave us 1000 miles from the stadium. Not sure if any of you are familiar with Athens, but it's quite hilly and no fun to walk around in. We finally found a fraternity house that was accepting parking. It also had a pretty nice bathroom as well as unlimited ice. We hit the jack pot of tailgating spots! It worked out great.
After we hung out for a while, had some great tailgate food, it was time to head to the game. I sold my dad's seats (which I might add are AWESOME SEATS), and sat with Cassie and Brandon way way way up high. It was okay though, because it's all about the experience right?!? It was a blast...although at times, I definitely felt like we might all fall to the ground. At the end of the day, it was an awesome game, a somewhat fun and scary view, and a great time with my dear friends!
Georgia Southern..Eagles..Fight Fight Fight!!


No comments:

Post a Comment