My Wonderful Blessed Life

My Wonderful Blessed Life

Wednesday, November 4, 2015

~Kiwanis Fair 2015~

I know that taking a 1-year old to the fair was a bit of a risk, but I thought Bowdre would enjoy it, even if she wasn't quite big enough to ride anything! We started the day going to the parade in downtown Statesboro. It just happened to be really cold that day, and Bowdre was all over the place, so here is the best picture I could get.
Warren met us to go to the fair, along with our good friends Sarah and Anthony Rainey and their sweet little girl Nina! We had a blast eating at the Pancake House and then walking around looking at all of the lights, people, rides, and petting zoo! Overall, it was a great experience, and I think Bowdre enjoyed it!
Sarah, Anthony and Nina

I can't wait until next year when Bowdre will be able to ride some rides!

No comments:

Post a Comment