My Wonderful Blessed Life

My Wonderful Blessed Life

Wednesday, November 4, 2015

~GSU Homecoming 2015~

It's so hard to believe that it is Homecoming time once again. This year, it seems even more fun because I see students more often and catch a better glimpse of the school spirit they have. Also, I have a few football players in my class, which is neat too!

This year, we decided to take Bowdre to the Homecoming Parade, which ends on campus at Sweetheart Circle. Warren even got off early to come! Bowdre loves loud things, especially music, so I thought a parade would be a major hit...it was! She loved it, especially the marching band.



For the game on Saturday, we were at our usual tailgate spot, and had a blast! Good times with friends, great beautiful weather, and yummy tailgate food!





And look who stopped by!

Can't wait until next year! Go Eagles! Fight Fight Fight!!

No comments:

Post a Comment