My Wonderful Blessed Life

My Wonderful Blessed Life

Monday, November 23, 2015

~Bowdre's 1st Ga Tech Game~

We decided to take Bowdre to her first Ga Tech game this year. It was a late 7 p.m. game in Atlanta but we decided to take the chance. We got there early and parked at our usual spot where we tailgated for a bit before lunch.


After lunch, we headed to check out the Ga Tech bookstore, where of course we had to get a bear. After the bookstore, we walked back to our spot to get ready to head to the game. Somebody was a little tired.
The game was an awesome one! Bowdre didnt' sleep a wink, despite how late it was. Unfortunately, I dropped my phone in the toilet a few days ago, and it didn't make it out alive, so these are the only photos I have from the game, since the ones on my phone weren't able to be recovered. Overall, it was a great day, and I can tell Bowdre is going to be a huge Tech fan...just like her dad!

Go Jackets!


No comments:

Post a Comment