My Wonderful Blessed Life

My Wonderful Blessed Life

Monday, January 25, 2016

~Last Birthday in my 20's~

So for my last birthday in my 20's, I have to say I kept it rather low-key. A night out in Savannah with friends at Myabi (my favorite Japanese spot) was the perfect way to kick start my birthday weekend. Warren and I ran around Savannah doing a little Christmas shopping, I got to go in Barnes and Noble by myself while Warren and Bowdre slept in the car...and let me tell you, I enjoyed myself! Then, we headed to Myabi's to meet Leigh Anne and Rob for my bday dinner celebration. I knew Bowdre would enjoy it too...and she definitely did!




We all had a great time and ate until we couldn't eat anymore! Ya know...they just keep piling on the food. This time, I remembered to get no rice and extra veggies...and I have to say, I was not miserable when I left...Warren was. Lol.

By birthday was on a Sunday this year, and this particular Sunday just happened to be the day of my family Christmas reunion. All of the family on my Nana's side comes to my parent's house for a huge lunch and just time spent together. I didn't mind that it was on my birthday, because I love getting to see everyone.This year was super hard, however, with it being the first one without my Nana. It definitely wasn't the same. Taking a relaxing fun golf cart rides with these two sure helped though!
After everyone left, my parents made a huge birthday spread of my favorites. Crab legs, oyster stew, and chop chop (it's like a sushi spread with shrimp that you put over rice...delicious)!

I had the best birthday surrounded by the ones I love. You can't ask for much more than that!



No comments:

Post a Comment