My Wonderful Blessed Life

My Wonderful Blessed Life

Wednesday, January 13, 2016

~First Graduation as Faculty~

Back on December 11, I attended my very first graduation ceremony as a faculty member. It was such a great experience. There seriously were butterflies in my stomach as I walked in during the procedural march with many other faculty at GSU. I think at that point, I realized how amazing my job really is...although I thought it was pretty amazing before this.

The proud students, proud family members...it was just a really unique experience to be a part of. I As I sat in my seat listening to the speaker, I thought back to my own graduation and how so many people played a role in my success...many of which were my teachers. I hope to be something special to some of my students, as some of my faculty were to me!

"God wants us to know that life is a series of beginnings, not endings. Just as graduations are not terminations, but commencements. Creation is an ongoing process, and when we create a perfect world where love and compassion are shared by all, suffering will cease."
-Bernie Siegel

Congratulations to the Class of 2015! Go out and be somebody!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment