My Wonderful Blessed Life

My Wonderful Blessed Life

Thursday, July 2, 2015

~Weekend Recap~

We had quite a busy weekend last weekend, but we decided to make it super fun! We still had one load left of things that we had to leave at our neighbor's house in Savannah...just stuff that we couldn't fit in our last load. Since we knew we had to go pick up those things, we decided to have a fun day out in the boat before heading to our neighbors house at 5 to pick up our stuff. It was a nice day out on the water, and we enjoyed every second! Bowdre wanted to sit with Warren and try and drive the boat...it was so cute!










On Sunday, we headed to church, and then spent the afternoon just relaxing, which included a dip in the pool. Bowdre loved it!!

I sure cherish my weekend time with my family!

No comments:

Post a Comment